AASP's Newsletter is a members-only publication that features insightful articles about a wide range of applied sport and exercise psychology topics, association news and information about upcoming AASP events and programs.
Published three times per year (April, August & December), the newsletter typically includes the following information:
- President's Message with the latest information or news about the association
- Interviews with prominent sport psychology consultants
- "Best Practice" articles
- Teachers' Toolbox column
- Members in the News
- Book Reviews
- Event information (annual conference, webinars)
- Award & Grant opportunities
- Job Openings
- Special Interest Group Spotlights
- Student Reports
- Financial Updates
...and much more.