- One night’s pre-conference lodging at the prevailing conference hotel rate for single occupancy if workshop is conducted on or beginning Tuesday or Wednesday morning. One room at double occupancy rate is reimbursable for workshops with two presenters. Presenters must incur the cost of one room when two rooms are necessary.
- One full day’s per diem of $35 per presenter (up to two) if workshop is conducted on or beginning Tuesday or Wednesday.
- These expenses (lodging and per diem) are provided for a maximum of two presenters per workshop. If more than two presenters are involved, it is the responsibility of the presenters to divide up the lodging and per diem as they see fit.
- Reproduction of up to $75 for handouts or other workshop materials (receipts requested)
- Original receipts for incurred expenses must be submitted with the reimbursement request to the Professional Standards Division Head, who will submit these requests to the Secretary-Treasurer.