CC-AASP Application Forms:
- Standard: for candidates who have earned a doctoral degree in an area clearly related to sport science or psychology
- Provisional: for candidates who have earned a master's degree in an area clearly related to sport science or psychology
- Provisional-to-Full: for provisional candidates who have completed the additional 300-hour mentored experience (please see steps to becoming provisionally certified here for more information)
- Grandparenting: for candidates who earned a doctoral degree prior to December 31, 1992
- Recertification: for current CC-AASP members
For more information regarding becoming a Certified Consultant, please click here.
CC-AASP Status Forms:
- Request to Reinstate Certification Status
- Request to Reactivate Certification Status
- Request to Change Certification Status
For more information regarding CC-AASP categories and reinstating/reactivating/changing your CC-AASP status, please click here.