Carefully review your workshop proposal for completeness. Proposals that are more detailed and follow the above guidelines are more likely to be reviewed favorably. Workshop proposals will be evaluated by the AASP Continuing Education Committee according to the following criteria:
- Timeliness/Relevance of Topic
- Need for/Interest in Topic
- Completeness of Proposed Program
- Quality of Proposed Program
- Qualifications/Expertise of Presenter(s)
- Marketability of Proposed Program
Final decisions on accepted Continuing Education Workshops are made after the Spring Executive Board meeting (i.e., usually in mid to late May).