- Provide professional, developmental, and technical assistance.
- Prepare and disseminate publicity materials.
- Establish registration fees and determine deadlines.
- Collect registration fees and process registration materials.
- Manage on-site activities, including room set up, registration, audio/visual equipment and workshop evaluation.
- Record Continuing Education Contact hours.
- Collect, dispense, and account for all funds.
- Make the final determination (based on the number of pre-registered participants) whether the workshop will be held.
- Notify the presenter, participants, and the workshop facility in the event of cancellation.
- Collect, summarize, and distribute the program evaluations
- Design specific content for the workshop.
- Develop appropriate workshop materials.
- Design handout materials for participants.
- Conduct workshop activities.
- Submit voucher outlining lodging and per diem expenses (Tuesday presenters only).
- Notify the AASP Continuing Education Chair of any changes in address or telephone number of presenter(s).
- The organizing presenter must be a member of AASP.