The Newsletter Committee is responsible for all aspects of the AASP Newsletter. Newsletters are published three times a year: winter, spring, and fall. Newsletters contain content such as the following: President's message; description of the Association; membership information; messages from the divisions, committees, and student representative; information relevant to the annual conference; annoucements of other relevant conference dates; interviews with prominent sport psychologists; election information; relevant articles; job openings; and so forth.
The Newsletter Committee members are:
- Tanya Prewitt-White (Editor)
- Sebastian Brueckner (Associate Editor)
- Tadhg MacIntyre (Associate Editor)
- Kim Rogers (Student Associate Editor)
- Sarah Carson Sackett (Liaison to E-Board)