2013 Student Information
Are you a student with an interest in the field of sport psychology? Looking to hear some of the latest research and practical applications? Have questions about the types of graduate programs that exist and career opportunities available?
Students will enjoy:
- Access to over 20 workshops, symposium and lectures
- Entry to the Graduate Program and Internship Fair
- Viewing the latest research in formal poster sessions
- Participating in the Student Open Meeting - hear from other undergraduates about their experiences in the field
- Networking throughout the day!
- Meet the Professionals Luncheon - Don't miss the opportunity to have lunch and talk one-on-one with a recognized leader in the field of sport and exercise psychology.
- AASP Student Challenge - new for 2013!
- Click here for more details. Attend 6 invited presentations (e.g., Coleman Griffith Lecture, Keynote Lectures, Distinguished International Speaker) and demonstrate what you learn in the student challenge game Saturday afternoon for a chance to win $199 (first place), $50 (2nd place), or $75 (raffle). The $5 initiation fee will be donated to the New Orleans Girls on the Run chapter.