Membership in AASP
If you are interested in applied sport psychology and are considering whether to join AASP, you might ask yourself these questions:
- Do I want to meet other professionals and students who are interested in sport psychology, to talk with them about their experiences and share with them some of my own?
- Do I want to learn more about the field and develop my research or consulting skills?
- Would I like to have the opportunity to present my ideas to others in a conference setting?
- Would I like to join an organization that reaches out and welcomes new members?
- Do I want to find out more about becoming an AASP certified consultant?